ISO 28001 - Security management systems for the supply chain
ISO 28001 defines the requirements for the implementation of a security management system along the supply chain (Supply Chain Security).
The standard is applicable to all sectors, from manufacturing to services, from logistics to transport and covers every stage of production or supply. In fact, considering the management system as a whole, it includes not only the production but also the distributive chain.
ISO 28001 certification issued by CSI will allow to:
• manage security as an organic process
• adopt a risk management approach
• integrate a security system with other aspects of the organization
• reduce customs times and make administrative procedures more efficient
• strengthen the trust relationship with stakeholders and insurance companies.