ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
The environmental management system compliant with ISO 14001 is a reference to develop voluntary environmental protection measures , from energy savings and climate protection, to waste disposal.
Our auditors will identify the weakness areas of your environmental management system and lay the foundation for a process of continuous and verifiable improvement, so reducing environmental risks and improving its environmental analysis in the long term, in addition to ensuring compliance with the applicable law.
An Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001 enables an organization to pursue and implement policies which take into account legal requirements and information about significant environmental aspects.
An environmental management system can be integrated with other certification schemes; in particular, the integration with the schema for the quality based on the ISO 9001 standard finds particular benefits both in terms of documentation efficiency and of overall shortening of verification time.
ISO 14001 issued by CSI will allow to:
• Implement a plan to reduce emissions and waste discharge
• Reach its environmental aims
• Save through a focused approach to resources
• Reduce the risk of environmental responsibility (less chance of environmental accidents and therefore of environmental and economic damage)
• Ensure full compliance with customer requirements and mandatory requirements
• Promote environmental friendly behaviour among employees
• Improve company image by customers, partners and the community
• Simplify access to financing channels