BS-OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
An occupational health and safety management system in accordance with BS - OHSAS 18001, covering all the specifications regarding the requirements for management systems and ensuring the management of legal compliance, protects the organization from potential risks and improves credibility on the market.
A management system allow to identify and analyze potential dangers and to assess the risks, on the basis of which we design and plan aims and programs to improve the safety of its employees. By defining responsibilities and training the work force, they adopt precautions and prepare to manage potential emergencies. Through the BS - OHSAS 18001 certification you demonstrate that health and safety of employees are priority in your company.
The BS OHSAS 18001 is compatible and integrates with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards because it uses the logic of the Plan- Do-Check -Act, as all standards for management systems.
BS-OHSAS 18001 certification issued by CSI will allow to:
• Increase safety awareness and motivation of your employees
• Ensure full compliance with all mandatory requirements for health and safety
• Reduce , mitigate or avoid accidents
• Reduce downtime and production interruptions
• Reduce insurance costs
• Facilitate access to funding procedures and bureaucratic - administrative simplification
• Improve your reputation with customers, suppliers, authorities and investors, as trusted and reliable partner